Training, Coaching and CPD courses for Dental & Healthcare Professionals
Focused on providing high-quality training and CPD for dental professionals.
Over the years I have trained as an NVQ Assessor and Internal Verifier and eventually went on to gain the Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
My career in teaching and training began when the School for Dental Hygiene at the Eastman Dental Hospital began training Dental Therapists in 1998
• Dip in Performance Coaching – Newcastle College
• Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) through
• INLPTA the international training association
• PG Diploma in Hypnosis Applied to Dentistry – University College London
• PG Cert Ed (Post Compulsory Education)- DeMontfort University
• Practitioner of Thought Field Therapy – British Thought Field Therapy Association
• Transactional Analysis Certificate (TA101) – The Berne Institute
• Cert Dental Acupuncture – British Dental Acupuncture Society
• Cert Facial Enhancement Acupuncture – Paul Adkins
"Very good teaching, engaging, funny and not boring at all’’
Online courses now available to complete in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace.
There are a variety of courses available to you across both dental and healthcare disciplines
CONFIDENCE WITH LOCAL ANAESTHETIC - HANDS ON
- Update knowledge of local anaesthetics in order to make informed choices for best practice
- Understand the importance of choosing the correct local anaesthetic agent, with/without vasoconstrictor, in relation to patients’ medical histories and medications
- Understand Local anaesthetic risks and controversies
STRESS MANAGEMENT FOR THE DENTAL TEAM
- Have greater understanding of what Health and Well Being is
- Understand what stress is, types, stages, and symptoms
- Understand how stress can adversely affect health, emotions, learning and mental capacity especially memory
- Understand the purpose and importance of managing stress
INTRODUCTION TO ALTERNATIVE AND COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES AS ADJUNCTS IN DENTISTRY
- To introduce the delegates to complementary therapies that may reduce anxiety and enhance the patient experience
- To introduce delegates to alternative ways to treat gag reflex and TMJD
Presented with Passion
Networks are Key
INFORMATION FORM THE GDP ON CDP
CPD Development Outcomes
The Standards for the Dental Team set out the ethical principles of practice that all dental professionals embody in daily practice. In the scheme, the standards are brought to the forefront of your CPD planning and activity through the development outcomes:
THE CPD PROVIDER MUST SHOW:
- The subject, learning content, aims and objectives
- The anticipated GDC development outcomes of the CPD
- That the CPD is subject to quality assurance, with the name of the person or body providing the quality assurance
- Confirmation from the provider that the information contained in it is full and accurate.
All courses run by ChristineMacleavyCoaching meet the above criteria. Quality assurance (by delegate feedback) is completed at the end of every course.